5th Annual It Takes A Village Parents & Youth Symposium
Saturday - July 30, 2022 | Atlanta, Georgia
Please join us at the 6th Annual “It Takes a Village Parent and Youth Symposium” sponsored by The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Georgia. It will be held at the Prince Hall Grand East located at 7340 Old National Hwy in Riverdale, Georgia 30296 on July 30, 2022, from 9:00am to 1:00 pm.
The ITAV forum is a community exchange of ideas, concepts and strategies covering topics such as Law Enforcement, Legal Rights, Mental Health, Insurance and Financial Aid. There will be performances by a youth rap group and a trumpet artist. In the spirit of giving back to the community, there will be ten (10) $1,000 college scholarships, and ten (10) $500 teacher stipends awarded during a Live! drawing to those who are registered – you must be present to receive your award certificate.
Date: July 30, 2022
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Prince Hall Grand East - 7340 Old National Highway - Riverdale, GA 30349
Registration: Online Registration can be done here.
- Registration is FREE - but attendance is limited!
- Due to concerns of spreading the coronavirus and logistics, this event is restricted to Members of the Jurisdiction of Georgia (Prince Hall Masons and Members of the Order of the Eastern Star).
- Only High School Students from grades 9th through 12th and graduating seniors (Class of 2022) are allowed to attend this event. Unfortunately there will be no K- 8th grade students admitted.
- Due to the increase in reported positive COVID cases, this event is limited to 300 attendees – to be admitted, you MUST be registered! Wearing a mask during this event is strongly encouraged..
- Food and refreshments will be served